Acme Wire Products’ 2020 ISO Audit was performed by DNV GL and was conducted virtually. There were no major findings and some opportunities for improvement. The results of the audit included the following:
- Acme’s on time delivery performance exceeds our ISO goal
- The results of customer survey indicated a high level of customer satisfaction with regard to product quality, customer service and company responsiveness
- Good housekeeping was evident throughout the factory
- Processes are well documented and being followed as specified.
- Employee cross-training is occurring at all levels to minimize risk
- Customer rejects are minimal and below allowable benchmark
- The longevity of tenure and stable employee base of Acme Wire Products contributes to the strong organizational knowledge
There were a few minor opportunities for improvement:
- Developing additional methods of measuring the impact of returned/rejected materials (RMAs)
- Updating inspection plans and final documentation to include additional sign offs
- Documenting interim verification of fixtures and gages
- Expanding the Preventative Maintenance Program
The management of Acme Wire Products would like to commend our production and quality teams on their continual efforts to implement procedures that enhance the quality of the wire and metal component parts that Acme Wire Products produces. The teamwork exhibited during the audit and in the daily processes helps to make us a stronger company.