Frequently Asked Questions
Find the answers to questions that new customers often ask
Custom wire racks are the perfect choice for a wide variety of applications. Because of that simple fact, it’s particularly important to provide your manufacturer with all of the pertinent information required to form the right rack for your specific application. Here’s a quick checklist of the basic information required to properly specify custom wire racks:
- A sample of the parts that will be contained in the rack
- The number of parts per container required
- The maximum weight per container
- The process the container will be undergoing – What type of atmosphere? Will there be high temperatures? Caustic chemicals? Solvents?
- The method by which the rack will be carried or transported
- Whether the racks will be stacked
- The method by which parts will be loaded into and unloaded from the racks
- The number of containers required
- The dimensions (height, width and length) of the unit, as well as any size restrictions
- The size of the opening in the wire grid
The ability to provide detailed, straightforward answers in each of these areas will greatly increase your chances of receiving the very best, most efficiently manufactured custom wire racks for your application. Acme Wire Products relies on 40+ years of experience to help our customers design and manufacture the custom wire racks they need to get the job done. Contact us now by phone (800-723-7015), fax (860-572-9456) or email to see how we can make a difference in your next project.